WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR RACE PACKAGES?
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a deluxe vacation home close to the race site
- Fresh, healthy meals designed for athletes and spectators, prepared by our own in-house chef
- Healthy snacks on hand
- Transfers to/from the airport
- Transfers to/from the race start/finish and expo/athlete check-in
- Bike services (bike build and breakdown and CO2 cartridges for the race)
- Tour by car or van of the bike and run courses
- Group swim and ride, day before the race
- Excursion to a local site of natural beauty the day after the race with options for recovery hiking or other activity
- An “Oh s$%t” box for minor items of forgotten gear
- Pre-race advice on training relevant to the specific race (e.g. indoor training advice and heat acclimation tips for early season races)
- Advice on travel options and options for bike transport
- Exclusive Endurance Explorers water bottle
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Race entry fees
- Bike transport (advice provided on options)
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO GET MY BIKE TO THE EVENT?
There are several bike transport options:
- Fly with it. There will usually be a charge for a regular bike box because it’s oversized luggage. Charges vary by airline from $50 to $200 each way. If you plan to fly with your bike again then the Ruster Hen House case is a great option. It fits within the regular checked luggage size limits so you only pay regular bag fees, and no bike or oversize charges. We have these cases and love them!
- Ship it. Bike Flights works with FedEx to provide a service specifically for bikes. We will provide a shipping address if you choose this option.
- TriBike Transport transports your bike from a local bike shop to the race and returns it there afterwards.
We will build up your bike and pack it away again after the race if you fly with it or ship it. That's all part of our service!
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE MY SPOUSE/PARTNER/NON-RACING FRIENDS TOO?
Yes, absolutely! We will look after your support crew to make sure they have a great vacation too. We know that supporting a triathlete at a destination race can be stressful and tiring. Not with us! We make race weekend a fun, relaxed experience for everyone.
I HAVE A GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO WANT TO DO A RACE NOT LISTED HERE. CAN YOU HELP US?
WHAT MEALS ARE INCLUDED?
All meals and snacks from when we meet you at the airport to when we drop you off again are included. All you need to bring is your race nutrition!
CAN YOU CATER FOR MY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes! Our in-house chef can cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, allergies and anything else you just don’t like or don’t want to eat. Just be sure to let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly.
WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
A $400 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking and the balance is due 90 days prior to the event. If you sign up within 90 days of the event, then the full amount is due at the time of booking.
WHAT’S YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations within 90 days of an event. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect from losing any funds applied to your event in the event of unexpected personal emergencies, health issues, weather or transportation problems that might cause you to cancel or shorten your trip. We are a small company and are unable to make exceptions to the cancellation policy for any reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest or personal emergencies. If you do need to cancel, please let us know in writing.