IM 70.3 St George package, May 3-7, 2018
[past event, check back soon for 2019 events]
Have you thought about taking on an early season destination race but don’t want to deal with the hassle of the arrangements?
We would love to have you join us for this fun race weekend in beautiful St George, Utah.
Why travel with us?
We take care of everything for you! While other athletes are picking up rental cars, putting their bikes together and worrying about making restaurant reservations and cooking meals, you will be relaxing and focusing on your race and having fun. We provide a first class race experience.
Have a non-racing family member or friend who would like to join you and would like to be looked after too? No problem! We cater for spectators too!
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a stunning vacation home in the beautiful Sand Hollow area, surrounded by breath-taking views of the red rock canyons, just minutes from the swim start and T1
- Fresh, healthy meals designed for racers and spectators, prepared by our own Firehouse Chef Kyle and healthy snacks on hand
- Transfers to/from Las Vegas airport to/from St George
- Transfers to/from the race start/finish and expo/athlete check-in
- Bike services (bike build and breakdown and CO2 cartridges for the race)
- Tour by car/van of the bike and run courses
- Group swim and ride, day before the race
- Excursion to Zion National Park the day after the race
- An “Oh s$%t” box for minor items of forgotten gear
- Pre-race advice on training for an early season race
Athletes will be responsible for:
- Race entry fee
- Flights to/from Las Vegas
- Bike transport (advice provided on options)
- Athletes: $1395 (double occupancy), $1895 (single occupancy)
- Spectators: $1295 (double occupancy), $1795 (single occupancy)
Don’t miss out! Secure your spot by registering early. We have a limited number of spaces in the house.
Thursday, MAY 3, 2018
Arrive at Las Vegas
Met by EE representative at the airport, group transport from Las Vegas to St George
Lunch provided en route
Visit Expo, Athlete check-in
Arrive at house, unpack, relax
Friday, May 4, 2018
Short group swim & ride at race site
Tour of bike & run courses
Bike & run bag check-in, visit Expo
Time to rest and relax
Saturday, May 5, 2018: race day
Hang out post-race
Post-race party at house
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Group excursion to Zion National Park
Monday, May 7, 2018
Group transport back to Las Vegas airport